Trinity Tree Services, Inc. in Beckley, WV was established in early 2015 by E. T. Smith, a local entrepreneur and successful businessman. Though it is a fairly new business, it is NOT NEW in the business. Trinity has compiled a great team with ISA Certified Arborist, Bill Bihler, with more than 40+ continuous years in the tree business, 29 of those years in southern West Virginia. He knows the clients and he knows their trees.
Owner/Operations Manager and ISA Certified Arborist Ronnie Kuhn (MA-6274A) brings his 18+ years experience as well as being a TCIA Tree Care Safety Professional (CTSP). Our elite crew is skilled in the fine art of arboriculture. We offer them a drug-free environment. Safety and education are stressed continually. Our equipment is second to none.
We are “Devoted to Excellence.” This is why Trinity submits itself to the personal and business code of ethics of the Tree Care Industry Association and the International Society of Arboriculture. We are West Virginia licensed contractors fully insured with general liability insurance and workers compensation.
We are redefining the way we work by using the latest equipment to help us work smoothly, safely and more efficiently.
Certificates and Achievments
Why Hire an Arborist?
Arborists specialize in the care of individual trees. They are knowledgeable about the needs of trees and are trained and equipped to provide proper care. Hiring an arborist is a decision that should not be taken lightly. Proper tree care is an investment that can lead to substantial returns. Well cared-for trees are attractive and can add considerable value to your property. Poorly maintained trees can be a significant liability. Pruning or removing trees, especially large trees, can be dangerous work. Tree work should be done only by those trained and equipped to work safely in trees.
Both of our Certified Arborists have a variety of qualifications from National Associations.
- ISA (the International Society of Arborists) – Certified Arborist MA 4420A
- TRAQ (ISA Qualified Tree Risk Assessor)
- ASCA (American Society of Consulting Arborists Member)
OUR CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
- TEUPEN SPIDER LIFT 75′ BUCKET TRUCK
- 75′ REACH BUCKET TRUCK
- HIGH-CAPACITY CHIPPERS
- 4 X 4 F-550 CHIP AND DUMP TRUCKS
- INTERNATIONAL DUMP TRUCK
- CAT 305 MINI-EXCAVATOR (WITH THUMB ATTACHMENT)
- SELF-PROPELLED 4X4 STUMP GRINDER
- PLANT HEALTH CARE SPRAY EQUIPMENT
- VEGETATION MANAGEMENT SPRAY EQUIPMENT
- ISA (the International Society of Arborists) – Certified Arborist MA 6274A
- CTSP ( Certified Treecare Safety Professional) for TCIA (Tree Care Industry Association).